Monday, October 7, 2013

New narrative project

Hey folks, wanted to share some exciting news. Officially starting a slightly larger narrative project. This will be a short interactive experience in the UDK (at least for now). More coming soon (some concepts, etc) but for now, doing short functionality tests within the udk. Here was demo 1 :)



Test list is as follows:

Brief kismet functionality. Following features tested:
-Conditional touch triggers
-Conditional LOS triggers
-Triggering material changes
-Testing jump movement of audio source
-Importing and testing audio and attenuation linked to specific audio sources
-Packaging a basic level, recording footage with audio

I should note that while I will attempt to prevent this from affecting my daily paintings, I am also crunching  at work, so there is no promises (its why I have missed the last few days). Also some paintings may get replaced with concept images

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment