Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Daily Painting #100 And some thoughts



So around 4ish months ago I started doing these daily studies. Today marks the 100th set of these, and something somewhat special for me looking back on what I have done. Today's painting took a bit more time, but more thought went into what I made, with specific effort to some of the things I have learned over the last few months. I know that it's taken more than 100 days, and I have, to be fair missed around 4 weeks worth of paintings due to crunches at work and other various commitments. Sometime in the near future I will be posting a bit more from the start, and to talk about what I have learned so far.

Anyway, above is my 100th set of daily paintings. I am pleased to get this far and by no means will stop!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment